Protecting your privacy is important at Northern Institutional Funds, which is why we wanted you to know:
- We do not sell non-public personal information about our investors or former investors to any outside company.
- We have policies that limit access to your information to only those people who need it to perform their jobs and provide services to you, and we have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your personal information.
- We collect information about you from applications, forms, conversations and your use of our Web site; third parties with your permission; and your transactions with us, our affiliates and our joint marketing partners.
- We do not disclose the information we collect about our investors or former investors to anyone, except to companies that perform services for us, affiliates with whom we have joint marketing agreements such as Northern Trust, (1) for our everyday purposes, such as to process transactions, maintain accounts, respond to court orders and legal investigations or report to credit bureaus or (2) as permitted by law.
- The information includes account balances and account history. You may limit our use or sharing of information about you with our affiliates and joint marketing partners for marketing purposes by calling 800-637-1380 weekdays from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central time or by writing to us at Northern Funds, P.O. Box 75986, Chicago, IL 60675-5986.
If our information sharing practices change, we will send you a revised notice.
Effective November, 2012